Four Most Amazing Domain Names List Download Changing How We See The World
Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
This Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "Policy") has been adopted by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), is integrated by reference into your Registration Agreement, and units forth the terms and conditions in reference to a dispute between you and any celebration other than us (the registrar) over the registration and use of an Internet domain name registered by you. Proceedings below Paragraph 4 of this Policy shall be performed based on the principles for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "Rules of Procedure"), which are available at www.icann.org/udrp/udrp-guidelines-24oct99.htm, and the selected administrative-dispute-resolution service supplier's supplemental guidelines. It is your accountability to determine whether your domain name registration infringes or violates someone else's rights.
3. Cancellations, Transfers, and Changes
We are going to cancel, switch or in any other case make adjustments to domain name registrations below the following circumstances:
- topic to the provisions of Paragraph 8, our receipt of written or acceptable electronic directions from you or your authorized agent to take such motion; - our receipt of an order from a court docket or arbitral tribunal, in each case of competent jurisdiction, requiring such motion; and/or - our receipt of a call of an Administrative Panel requiring such action in any administrative proceeding to which you had been a social gathering and which was conducted beneath this Policy or a later model of this Policy adopted by ICANN. (See Paragraph 4(i) and(okay) under.)
We can also cancel, transfer or in any other case make adjustments to a domain name registration in accordance with the phrases of your Registration Agreement or other legal necessities.
4. Mandatory Administrative Proceeding
This Paragraph sets forth the kind of disputes for which you're required to undergo a mandatory administrative proceeding. These proceedings can be carried out before one of the administrative-dispute-resolution service providers listed at www.icann.org/udrp/accredited-suppliers.htm (each, a "Provider").
Applicable Disputes. You are required to undergo a necessary administrative proceeding in the occasion that a third get together (a "complainant") asserts to the relevant Provider, in compliance with the principles of Procedure, that - your domain name is an identical or confusingly much like a trademark or service mark through which the complainant has rights; and - you don't have any rights or reputable pursuits in respect of the domain name; and - your domain name has been registered and is being utilized in dangerous religion.
- circumstances indicating that you've got registered or you may have acquired the domain name primarily for the aim of promoting, renting, or otherwise transferring the domain name registration to the complainant who is the proprietor of the trademark or service mark or to a competitor of that complainant, for invaluable consideration in excess of your documented out-of-pocket costs instantly related to the domain name; or - you may have registered the domain name so as to stop the owner of the trademark or service mark from reflecting the mark in a corresponding domain name, provided that you have engaged in a sample of such conduct; or - you've registered the domain name primarily for the aim of disrupting the enterprise of a competitor; or - by utilizing the domain name, you've deliberately tried to draw, for industrial gain, Internet customers to your internet site or different on-line location, by making a probability of confusion with the complainant's mark as to the supply, sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your web site or location or of a services or products on your web site or location.
- earlier than any discover to you of the dispute, your use of, or demonstrable preparations to use, the domain name or a name corresponding to the domain name in reference to a bona fide providing of products or services; or - you (as an individual, enterprise, or different organization) have been commonly known by the domain name, even if you have acquired no trademark or service mark rights; or - you're making a respectable noncommercial or fair use of the domain name, without intent for commercial achieve to misleadingly divert consumers or to tarnish the trademark or service mark at concern.
All Other Disputes and Litigation
All different disputes between you and any party aside from us concerning your domain name registration that aren't introduced pursuant to the obligatory administrative proceeding provisions ofParagraph four shall be resolved between you and such other celebration by any court docket, arbitration or other proceeding which may be out there.
Our Involvement In Disputes
We won't participate in any approach in any dispute between you and any party aside from us regarding the registration and use of your domain name. You shall not title us as a party or otherwise embody us in any such proceeding. In the occasion that we are named as a celebration in any such proceeding, we reserve the correct to lift any and all defenses deemed acceptable, and to take any other motion necessary to defend ourselves.
Maintaining the status quo
We will not cancel, transfer, activate, deactivate, or otherwise change the status of any domain name registration underneath this Policy besides as supplied inParagraph 3above.
Transfers During a Dispute
Transfers of a Domain Name to a new Holder. It's possible you'll not switch your domain name registration to another holder (i) during a pending administrative proceeding introduced pursuant to Paragraph four or for a interval of fifteen (15) business days (as noticed in the placement of our principal place of business) after such proceeding is concluded; or (ii) during a pending court docket proceeding or arbitration commenced concerning your domain name except the celebration to whom the domain name registration is being transferred agrees, in writing, to be bound by the decision of the court docket or arbitrator. We reserve the best to cancel any switch of a domain name registration to another holder that's made in violation of this subparagraph. Changing Registrars. It's possible you'll not switch your domain name registration to another registrar throughout a pending administrative proceeding brought pursuant to Paragraph four or for a period of fifteen (15) enterprise days (as noticed in the situation of our principal place of business) after such proceeding is concluded. Chances are you'll transfer administration of your domain name registration to another registrar during a pending court action or arbitration, supplied that the domain name you might have registered with us shall continue to be topic to the proceedings commenced in opposition to you in accordance with the phrases of this Policy. Within the event that you just switch a domain name registration to us through the pendency of a courtroom action or arbitration, such dispute shall stay topic to the domain name dispute coverage of the registrar from which the domain name registration was transferred.
We reserve the best to change this Policy at any time with the permission of ICANN. We'll put up our revised Policy at http://www.dreamhost.com/domains-udrp.html a minimum of thirty (30) calendar days before it turns into effective. Unless this Policy has already been invoked by the submission of a complaint to a Provider, during which occasion the model of the Policy in effect on the time it was invoked will apply to you till the dispute is over, all such adjustments will be binding upon you with respect to any domain name registration dispute, whether the dispute arose before, on or after the effective date of our change. Within the event that you just object to a change in this Policy, your sole treatment is to cancel your domain name registration with us, offered that you simply is not going to be entitled to a refund of any fees you paid to us. The revised Policy will apply to you until you cancel your domain name registration.